Friday, November 20, 2009

Easy BBQ Meatloaf

I have never ever liked meatloaf. The recipe I have is so bland and boring. Jared however loves meatloaf. I've been mainly searching for a recipe that the kids and I would enjoy. My mom found one from Kraft Foods that my dad and sisters enjoy (if my teenage sisters will eat it I know I am sure to like it, they are pickier than a 3 yr old...:) Anyway, I tried it last night and it was actually pretty good.

I should have taken a picture in the pan...it looks like a mess here, but you get the idea.


2 lbs ground beef
1 cup water
2 eggs
1 box stovetop stuffing
1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided

Mix egg and water, add stuffing. Stir well, add bbq sauce and meat. Mix well, shape into loaf. I made four smaller ones to use my new loaf stone. Spread the remainder of bbq sauce on loaf. Bake on 400 for about 45 min. The recipe said 30, but I went a little longer to be sure.

No comments: