Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Peanut Butter Bars

I got this from my mom years ago. And just came across it and made them. I swear I've made them before but the kids say no! They are crazy about them. I have seen recipes with frosting. I just make them plain.

3/4 C butter
3/4 C sugar
3/4 C brown sugar
3/4 peanut butter
2 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 C flour
1 1/2 C oats

Cream together the butter and sugars. Add peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add dry ingredients and mix the oats until firm dough is made. Press batter into a jelly roll pan, or cookie sheet. Bake at 325 for 12 -15 minutes

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Just saw all of your recipes where you have linked to mine. How fun! We're recipe blog buddies. :)

dusty kay said...

:) Well, I've got to give credit where credit is due! You have awesome recipes...I'm happy to be your recipe blog buddy!! :)