Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chicken Wings

I got this recipe from my mom. I don't know where she found it. It's been a favorite with the boys in my family forever. They've come to expect it on big game days. Unfortunately, I've made it enough that it's usually what friends of mine like me to bring. They aren't to hard to make, just time consuming. I will be honest, I have never actually had one, not a fan of eating chicken off of the bone. But, I hear they are wonderful. :)

Chicken wings ( I get the drummets, they are already separated)
1 bottle of franks red taco sauce
1 tbls Cayenne pepper (depending on the amount of chicken I usually use a little more)
1 cube butter or margarine

Fry chicken until cooked through. While chicken is cooking, melt butter add taco sauce and Cayenne pepper in saucepan. Once chicken is cooked dip in sauce, place on foil lined baking sheet, bake on 350 for 10-15 min. Repeat for spicier chicken.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I tried to find drummets. Not sure where to get those?

Wendi said...

?

Wendi said...

They were a hit! Thanks! Hope Jared is getting a chance to relax and recover.