Monday, October 12, 2009

Taco ring

Again another one I stole from Wendi, she has pictures on her blog of the ring, if you want to see how it is done. She had gotten it from Pampered Chef..It is by far one of our favorites. I make this often. I usually use two packages of cresent rolls.

Take 1 package of Pilsbury cresent rolls, remove from package, and separate the pieces. Then lay them out on a baking stone so that the points face outward.

Top with refried beans, pre-cooked ground beef, and grated cheddar cheese. Fold the dough over and seal.

Bake at 375 for 12 minutes until golden brown.

Serve this with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and sour cream. Whatever you usually put on a taco works. When I am feeding adults and don't have picky children that cry about sour cream, I take the sour cream and put it in a tube with a fluted end, and squeeze a pretty dollop onto each section of the cresent so it has little white "flowers" all around the ring.

No comments: